Catavinum World Wine & Spirits Competition 2017. 2015 vintage.
International Wine & Spirit Competition 2016. 2015 vintage.
Atlantis Hondarrabi Zuri 2017
- VarietiesHondarrabi Zuri.
- VineyardVineyards planted on slopes where its activities and mechanical cultivation become progressivety more dificult or even impossible. The vineyard achieves great aeration and sun exposure, ensuring reduced moisture and lowering the risk of pests and diseases.
- HarvestManual harvest.
- WinemakingThe grapes are softly pressed with pneumatic press. Controlled fermentation at low temperature to obtein powerful and fresh aromatic profile.
- Alcohol content12,5% Vol
- ColourClean, pale yellow colour with green edges.
- NoseIntense aromas of white and tropical fruits (pineapple, cherimoya), wild flowers and light fresh herbal notes.
- PalateFresh and lively on the palate, with well-integrated acidity and pleasant fruitiness.