- Varieties100% Albariño
- HarvestManual harvest in plastic boxes.
- VineyardVineyards located in Condado de Tea, on the right bank of River Miño. Sandy soils with a granite subsoil at altitudes between 100 and 250 m above sea level, on slopes with a 10% gradient. The overhead trellis system is used, reaching a height of up to 2.80 m.
- WinemakingThe grapes are selected and pressed. Alcoholic fermentation process in stainless-steel vats at a temperature of 18ºC. Racking to separate the lees; it subsequently undergoes a cold stabilization, it is filtered and then finally bottled.
- Alcohol content12,5% Vol
- ColourElegant lemon-yellow colour, clean and glossy.
- NoseIt is a very intense wine on the nose with persistent quality aromas, recalling green apple and tropical fruit, such as pineapple.
- PalateOn the palate, it is long and persistent with a perfect acidity that matches its body, making it a very pleasant wine full of sensations.