Wine Contest Sub-30 2018. 2017 vintage.
Mezquita Awards 2015. 2014 vintage.
Decanter World Wine Awards 2017. 2016 vintage.
Atlantis Albariño 2017
- VineyardVineyards are located in Condado de Tea, on the right bank of river Miño, between 100 and 250 meters above sea level, on slopes with an average gradient of 10 %. The soil is sand with a granite subsoil.
- HarvestManual harvest in small boxes.
- WinemakingThe grapes are softly pressed with pneumatic press. Controlled fermentation in vats at low temperature (18ºC), to obtain powerful and fresh aromatic profile.
- Alcohol content12,5% Vol
- ColourElegant and clean lemon yellow colour.
- NoseVery intense and persistent aroma. Reminiscent of green apple and tropical fruits, such as pineapple and mango.
- PalateLong and persistent with a perfect acidity that matches its body, making it a very pleasant wine full of sensations.