In order to comply with Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.kudaw.wine is an internet domain owned by VINTAE LUXURY WINE SPECIALISTS, S.L., with registered office at C/general Vara De Rey, nº 7, 26003, Logroño – La Rioja and Company Tax Code B26396929. The company is entered in the Companies Register of La Rioja on page 166, volume 649, sheet 10627.
For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is 941 271 217 and the contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Disclaimer governs the use of said domain.
The content and services of this website and the conditions of use thereof may be amended without prior warning.
2. Conditions of use.
Users undertake to provide truthful, accurate and complete data about their identity when required to provide such information in order to register to access certain sections of the website. They also undertake to ensure that any personal data that may be provided to the owner of the domain is up-to-date, and shall be held solely liable for any false statements or inaccuracies made in this regard.
Minors must obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives to access the services provided. No liability is accepted if the data provided in this regard is inaccurate or false.
The "website" may only be used for legal purposes. As such, users must use the website in a lawful and honest way and, in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, must not use the "website" services to perform activities that contravene Spanish legislation, ethical behaviour or public order. Accordingly, users assume all liability for any damages caused to the owner of the domain or third parties as a result of illegal or banned practices, which include, but are not limited to:
- Manipulating or altering this website without obtaining the consent of the owner of the website in advance; wherein, the owner of the website bears no liability for the consequences of said manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Performing any act that may damage, disable, overload or impair the Website and the services and/or impede the normal use and application of said Website by Users thereof.
- Entering and/or using computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, IT or telecommunications equipment, or any other equipment, regardless of its nature, that may damage the Website, any of its services, or any of the physical or logical assets belonging to the information systems of the owner of the domain.
- Violating third party privacy, image, data protection, communication confidentiality, intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Hiding or falsifying the origin of email messages.
- Using false identities or stealing the identity of others in order to use the Website or any of the services thereof.
- Reproducing, distributing, amending or copying the content of this website, unless they are legally entitled or have authority from the owner of the domain to do so.
- Conveying user names and passwords to unauthorised third parties.
In general, the owner of the domain is not liable for damages of any kind arising from use of the website, any infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights by users and/or in the event content is not truthful, accurate or up-to-date. Likewise, the owner of the domain is not liable for any interruption to the service or inability to access it, or for any malfunction thereof.
The owner of the domain is not liable for damages caused by the presence of a virus or any other harmful software that may alter how a User's computer system works.
The service provider either owns the website (including by way of a non-limiting example, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics), or has a licence or express authority from the creators thereof to make use of it.
In all cases, the website may only be fully or partially reproduced, used, exploited, distributed or marketed if the owner of the domain has given prior authority to do so (irrespective of intention).
Users undertake not to perform any acts that may contravene the intellectual or industrial property rights of the creator.
The service provider gives express authority for third parties to directly redirect to the specific content of the website; wherein, users must always be redirected to the service provider's main website.
4. Data protection.
You can view our personal data protection policy in the next section.
5. Applicable legislation.
These Conditions are governed by Spanish legislation