94 points Tim Atkin MW
Ribera del Duero report. 2015 vintage.
Challenge International du Vin 2016. 2012 vintage.
China Wine & Spirits Awards 2014. 2011 vintage.
Tempranillos al Mundo Awards 2016. 2013 vintage.
International Wine Guide Awards 2016. 2013 vintage.
Bacchus International Awards 2016. 2012 vintage.
Tempranillos al Mundo Awards 2015. 2012 vintage.
Bardos Romántica Crianza 2015
- VarietiesTinta del Pais.
- VineyardOld low-yield vineyards, located in Quintanilla de Onésimo, with a great mesoclimates and soils conditions.
- HarvestManual harvest of selected grapes during the end of September and the beginning of October.
- WinemakingFermentation and maceration during 3 to 4 weeks in 15,000 kg vats at 28ºC. Malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels.
- Aging14 months in second hand French oak barrels.
- Alcohol content14% Vol
- ColourDeep cherry red colour with a dark violet edge.
- NoseIntense and complex aroma of ripe fruits, dark fruits jams, tobacco and leather.
- PalateFull bodied wine with strong structure and noticeable freshness. Smooth and elegant, complemented with gentle tannins and pleasant finish.