In the interior of the Maule Valley, the Carignan is the star due to its perfect balance
Küdaw Nativo Carignan 2015
- Varieties100% Carignan.
- VineyardMore than 70 years old ecological vineyards, located in Cauquenes (Maule Valley) on granitic soil.
- HarvestManual harvest of selected grapes in small boxes in March.
- WinemakingAs little intervention as possible. Short maceration, fermentation with natural yeast in 10,000 liter vats at the controlled temperature between 24ºC and 25ºC.
- Aging12 months in French oak barrels.
- Alcohol content13% Vol
- ColourDeep and intense violet colour.
- NoseAromas of cherry liqueur and black fruit, with additional notes of apricots, white peach, pears and a touch of jasmine.
- PalateAn elegant wine, showing ripe fruit and floral characters enhanced by well integrated oak and a velvety texture.