Hacienda López de Haro Edición Limitada 2016
- VarietiesTempranillo and Mazuelo
- Vineyard18 hectares of vineyards selected from different plots within San Vicente de la Sonsierra, at an altitude of 530 m.
- HarvestManual harvest in October.
- Winemaking2 weeks of maceration. Controlled fermentation stopping at a minimum of 28 degrees.
- Aging14 months of aging in new and second-fill barrels of French oak (40%) and Hungarian oak (60%). A total of 312 barrels of 225 liters barrels has been produced (of which 89,930 bottles of 75 cl and 1700 magnum have been bottled).
- Alcohol content14% Vol
- ColourMedium robe with attractive garnet color.
- NoseSpicy and smoked notes contributed by the mixture of oak from different origins and very good ripe fruit in which Tempranillo and Mazuelo come together to add complexity.
- PalateFull, fleshy and fresh, a pleasant, lingering, balanced vine. A splendid example of the awesome terroirs of the San Vicente area.